Ozero vs the Ninjas ep1 Ozero vs the Ninjas ep1

Good job.

you did a nice job, especially with this being your first flash movie. Anyway, keep up the good work!

FBF unleashed FBF unleashed

That was awesome.

Purely beautiful! Man that AS was a bitch.

Acid-Rain responds:

k thx <3

FrameByFrame_swf FrameByFrame_swf

haha nice!

I loved this. I really like FBF movies. Do you have yahoo msn etc? I need some help and I just had a few qeustions. But only if you didn't mind :)

DE_aztec DE_aztec

(((Excellent)))

Ok, heres my long review

First of all, I don't classify a newbie as someone who doesn'tknow how to shoot, I classify he(r) as new to the game, a newbie is someone who asks very stupid questions that are answerable if they look around.

Second, gunn were AMAZING, I liked the violence, but one thing, when he said "FUCK!" that blood was very horrible. But I play SOCOM II so I know about shooting games etc.

Third, the characters and sterotipcal ideas were very impressive, I wouldn't like to not have sterotyping :P

Fourth, the facial expressions were very good. Keep up the good work, you are an excellent flash artist, if you havne't already tried to sell your work then you should try, unless you have yhe student version of Flash.

-G4m3w1z

Tween-Walk Tutorial Tween-Walk Tutorial

(((((Excellent)))))

That helped me out on lots of different levels, especially with moving the legs. My first attempt with another tutoiral was horrible but I got mine done the first time I tried very well :)

Vote 5

BUILD UP!! BUILD UP!!

That was great

I need tutoring in making sticks walk, its hard for me...Anyway I loved the flash, I understand why you used sticks as its hard to make things very graphic (since I work in flash) which is why I liked you style.

Roronoa-Zoro responds:

yea thanks, i actually have a little cartoon of more detailed people fighting/dancing, its not done though. and learning the walk animation takes a long time, just study, thata how i did it

Worlds ++ Worlds ++

Wow

If I could draw and animate that good It would make me so happy, beautiful movie, keep up the completely great work!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Great Job!

I liked it very much good animation VERY nice voice acting, and it was humurous, I'd like to say one thing about Atticus, theres a bug where if you click the tip of his hat it brings you in to total darkness...Well whatever that doesn't matter the reason I found that out id because I have way too much time on my hands and I am going clicking everything I can, this is definately one of the best flash movies I have seen, and you put lots of work into it so I understand that you don't want to make another one or even make a series, very nice job!

5 More Minutes 5 More Minutes

Great!

Pretty good! Actually its stupendous, I love the series, thast a nice voice you give to Foamy, or do you use a program? If you do I need one like that, and what kind of a sick bastard are you Fernicus? lmao! anyway pretty good!

Foamy's Rant 2 Foamy's Rant 2

Nice, love the series

Yeah, I love the series, especially Foamy Fan Mail, Is foamys voice yours or is there a program to make it? If there Iis then I need one to make a high pitched voice....Anyway Simply Great